Saturday, May 31

David Luiz eager to join PSG

David Luiz: I'm very happy to join PSG

The former chelsea defender will miss Stamford Bridge but has admitted he's looking forward to moving to Paris
David Luiz has admitted that he is in extreme hurry to leave Chelsea and join PSG this summer. The defender okeyed the deal  to a move to French side last week, in a deal which is worth about £50m.
This move is ginna make him  the world's most expensive defender, a title which was previously held by another Brazilian player  Thiago Silva. The 27-year old has told he did everything he could to stay at Stamford Bridge before deciding to make the move to Paris.
He exclaimed: "I tried to fix everything before coming to selection. This is a new stage, a new project, a new country, a new language.I was very happy at Chelsea, I gained titles, but the end of the cycle has arrived.
"I'll start a new round in Paris. It will be announced when the window will open. But I can say that everything is signed with Paris and I am very happy. I am privileged, I played in big clubs, big cities in the world. I can not complain."

No comments:

Post a Comment