Wednesday, June 4

Kurt Zoma Prefers Stamford Bridge




Zouma rejected United for Chelsea

The 21 year old man has revealed how Chelsea fc bet United to catch him
Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has cleared that he wants to play for The Blues and will not look into any other deal
Chelsea Boss signed Zouma earlier this year and loaned him to St Etienne for this season, some of the rival clubs wanted to catch him and take him away from Chelsea.
One of the bidders  was Manchester United, But Chelsea Boss is well known for snatching the deals from the rival clubs like United, as they did in 2005 where John Obi Mikel opted to join the Blue's instead.
"I really wanted to go to Chelsea," Zouma said.
"Did I have other offers? Yes, there was Inter Milan, Monaco and Manchester United. All those clubs called," he told France Football.

"Monaco was the first to call, with the sporting director. I thought about it, but with Mr Mourinho, that is a strong signal.
"I know it is a risky choice, but I wanted to catch that train. I didn't know if I would get that opportunity again.
"By signing at Chelsea I am keen to reach a new level."

Zouma spent another season with his French Club but now he is keen to practice in London with
                                                              The Blues.
Written by : Sam 
Leave your comments below ....
#KTBFFH 




No comments:

Post a Comment